Terms and conditions
Octavia Shoes and Styled By Elizabeth is seeking to provide customers with an enjoyable shopping experience.
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions prior to registering and purchasing items from our website.
By registering and/or purchasing products through Octavia Shoe’s website, you have accepted the said terms and conditions.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for using Octavia Shoes and Styled By Elizabeth, which is the trading name of Octavia Shoes and Styled By Elizabeth & Fashion Pty Ltd.
- We provide services to you through our website and those services are provided to you on the basis of these terms and conditions.
- Please note that they may vary from time to time without notice to you. When you use our website or any of our services you may be advised that special guidelines or rules apply.
- Unless otherwise stated, these guidelines or rules form part of the terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions apply to all users whether or not the registration process has been completed.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- Customers of Octavia Shoes and Styled By Elizabeth through our website have access to a large number of online services and resources which include information, directories and online retailing
- Octavia Shoes and Styled By Elizabeth is endeavouring to supply customers with a service that ensures a pleasurable shopping experience. We welcome any suggestions on how we may improve our service.
- At times certain services on the website may be removed or modified.
- Some services may have their own, additional special terms and conditions. Be assured that such additional terms and conditions will be made clear to you before you use those services.
- In the event that we discontinue providing part or all of a service on the website, it may not be possible to provide notice and will be at the discretion of Octavia Shoes and Styled By Elizabeth.
- We will, however make our best endeavours to keep you informed of any changes via our website.
Certain services are only available if you complete the registration process. By completing the registration process, you are stating that you are at least eighteen years of age or a minor with parental consent to use our web site. Please note:
All minors are recommended to discuss these terms and conditions with their parents before completing the registration process.
In return for you using our website and benefiting from our services, you agree to: provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself where required in the registration form, and to ensure that this information is kept accurate, complete and up to date. Once you have completed the registration process, you will have specified a username (email address) and a password.
You must ensure that you keep your username and password in a safe and secure place and that you do not disclose them to anyone because you will be fully responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password.
It is your responsibility to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your username and password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
4. CODE OF CONDUCT – this is only relevant if you have the ability for users to put information on the website, which I would not advise.
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND LICENCES
- You are responsible for anything which you transmit or receive to, from or via or post on our web site. We do not control or screen the content of what is posted to, from or via our web site by our members or third parties, and accordingly we do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality or that it will not be objectionable to you.
- You should not place any reliance on, nor will we be responsible or liable for anything which has been transmitted or received, or ought to have been transmitted or received but was not.
- You are not permitted to use our website or any of our services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users.
- You are not permitted to transmit to, from or via or post on our web site anything which you do not have a clear right to use.
You must ensure that you do not transmit or post on our website any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment.
- You are not permitted to do anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our website and services, nor are you permitted to do anything which would disrupt the use and enjoyment of our website and our services by any other user.
- Other than as expressly permitted, by us, you are not permitted to use our website to engage in any commercial activity of any form. We may be entitled at our discretion to refuse or remove anything which is transmitted to, from or via or posted on our website which, in our opinion, is objectionable or otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions.
We will not be liable at all for doing this. We may record preserve and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via or posted on our website and the services, where required by law or where we are acting in good faith.
- All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our web site or is part of our services, is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
- We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the website and our services, the software we use to operate the web site and services and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the web site and services.
- You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights. When you transmit or post any material to or on our web site, you grant to us non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use or display or distribute that material in any way without any duty at all to account to you.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/ or damages of any nature resulting from:
your use or inability to use the website;
the services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these terms and conditions or other terms and conditions that relate to our goods and/ or services we provide;
unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data
7. RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
We do not refund or exchange goods if they have been worn, you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
Exchanges and refunds can only be given where goods are faulty, wrongly described, do not fit, different from the sample shown to you or do not do what they are supposed to do.
8. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- We deliver to all states and territories in Australia.
- Our shoes are delivered using Australia Post, Eparcel or Star Track Express.
- Please allow 3-7 working days for delivery of shoes and accessories. Some items may take longer – subject to stock levels, availability and high traffic periods ie.Christmas.
- Remote country areas may take up to 14 days.
- Please note that public holidays, floods, strikes, storms and road closures can further disrupt freight and thus delivery could take longer under these circumstances.
9. DAMAGED GOODS ON DELIVERY
When your shoes are delivered please ensure you do not ‘sign off on the delivery before checking the product ’ if, the packaging is damaged.
10. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY & ONLINE PRICING AVAILABILITY
- All products are subject to availability.
- All prices appearing in our newsletters or Web site are subject to change without prior notice.
- Octavia Shoes and Styled By Elizabeth is not responsible for printing errors or other errors appearing in our newsletter or website.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Octavia Shoes and Styled By Elizabeth.
- Prices on our website are in effect until they are removed from the page unless otherwise noted.
- Clearance items have limited quantities, sizes and colours.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our services and of our website and supersede any and all prior agreements, arrangements and representations (save in respect of those made fraudulently).
If any of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable
You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the web site or our services.
These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland.