Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if an item doesn’t fit or I don’t like the colour?
- For Australian customers please return it to us within 30 days.
- For international customers please return it to us within 40 days. Just complete our returns procedure before sending us back the goods.
- Returned goods must be unused, and supplied with their original packaging.
Goods purchased only of the Octavia Shoes Website, with completed returns forms will be refunded by the method you used to pay for your order. This may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
What do I do if an item is faulty when it’s delivered?
- Just complete our returns procedure before sending us back the goods, stating what the fault is.
- Once we receive the goods and completed returns form and;
- If you request a refund we will refund you, by the method used to pay for the order (this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds) for the goods and postage.
- If you requested us to dispatch a replacement we will refund your PayPal account for the postage only and dispatch a replacement.
Who pays the postage on returned Items?
- If you return something due to it being unsuitable or not fitting correctly, you will need to pay the postage costs to return it to us.
- If you return something due to it being faulty we will refund it. If your return exceeds this amount please contact email@example.com and we can arrange collection for you.
- Please state a date and collection address (not Saturday or Sunday) where the goods can be collected from.
- We recommend you use recorded delivery or registered post to return items so as to cover yourself against loss.
What happens if OCTAVIA SHOES are out of stock of the replacement item?
- If you paid for order using PayPal
- Refund your PayPal account for the postage only and dispatch a replacement when it comes into stock.